Tag Archive | "upthehammers"

Poll: Who do you want in charge at West Ham next season?

Most end of seasons brings a managerial merry go round! West Ham looks likely to stay up but the big question for CandH is whether David Moyes – or one of several other candidates – is the right man to take us forward – next season. Although we have already run on poll on Moyes […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

Ravel pleads for way back to West Ham

Former Hammer Ravel Morrison has pleaded his former teammate to bring him back to West Ham if he has any influence. Carlton Cole who was at the West Ham Players’ awards last night messaged Ravel on social media saying ‘Bro, time to come back to England’ Ravel replied ‘Bring me back to West Ham, you […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

London Stadium Survey 2018

Just over one year ago we ran the first London Stadium survey in March 2017. Supported by a number of different West Ham websites, blogs, social media accounts including WHUISA, the survey was completed by 6,356 match going supporters. The 2017 survey results were published last year at http://www.claretandhugh.info/london-stadium-survey-results-revealed/ The 2018 survey takes around three minutes […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

Report: Chicharito to be thrown out of West Ham

 Chicharito’s grandfather, Tomas Baltazar, has all but announced the Mexican striker won’t be at West Ham next season. Speaking to the media on Friday, he allegedly told Mexican newspaper El Sol de Irapuato: “I think he’ll carry on triumphing. Over there, they’re going to throw him out of the West Ham team. It’s a team that […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

Irons finish fifth, Man United relegated – a top season

Academy boss Terry Westley has told his youngsters to keep their foot on the pedal despite the Under 23s season being over. Speaking to the official site he said: “Our season comes to a close but the first team still have five fixtures and the players have to put their foot on the pedal once […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

Sky pundit predicts Hammers fate at the Emirates

Sky pundit and former Arsenal player Paul Merson expects his former club to beat the Hammers this weekend despite fielding a weakened side. Merson wrote in the Sky Sports website ‘West Ham have 35 points – meaning Southampton have to win three of their last five, that’s the way I’m looking at it. That’s a […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

Obiang target game named

Pedro Obiang is hoping to be back in the Irons squad for the match against Leicester next month. Manager David Moyes revealed today that the midfielder was closing in on a return to action with the early predictions being that he would be out until next season. But we were told this evening that the […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

Director of Football rumpus- Brady got it wrong

As expected there has been another mini controversy surrounding the owners and David Sullivan in particular following the announcement that there was to be no director of football at West Ham. And one of the first things pointed out by those who would prefer to see new owners anyway was that Karren Brady had told […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

Brady under fire for Twitter message

West Ham Vice-Chairman Karren Brady has come under renewed fire from supporters after an ill-timed tweet last night. The opening episode of Brady’s latest TV programme called ‘Give It A Year’ began its run on ITV at 8pm – the same time as West Ham’s clash with Stoke got underway with some questioning her priorities between […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

Sullivan keen to “dispel a myth”

David Sullivan has addressed the ‘net spend’ controversy on Hammers transfers  declaring he wants to dispel a myth on the issue. He declares in tonight’s official programme notes: “I want to dispel a myth about our net spending on new players in recent years. There has been claims that our net spend has been next […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

Report: Hammers in for on-fire striker

The Irons are being linked with a summer move for Nice’s Alassane Plea but are likely to find themselves in competition with Everton, Burnley  and Newcastle United should they pursue their interest.   The story emerged this morning that we are involved in making moves for the 25 years old with Calciomercato.com claiming interest from […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

The MTJAC.com Podcast: Carlton Cole Admiration And The Stoke Clash With James Jones

In this week’s episode of the Moore Than Just A Club Dot Com Podcast, host Luke Glanville is joined for the second time by Football FanCast Editor-In-Chief and West Ham World Founder James Jones. Luke and James discuss a broad spectrum of West Ham United issues and topics past and present, including the recent retirement of club legend Carlton Cole and the importance of Monday night’s visit of Stoke City to London Stadium. The post The MTJAC.com Podcast: Carlton…

Read the full story

Posted in Moore Than Just a ClubComments (0)

Moyes: “We can give ourselves a great chance”

David Moyes is taking absolutely nothing for granted over the next few days despite a cracking point at Chelsea which provided as much relief and optimism as we have enjoyed all season. Now though it’s Stoke – a monster game on Monday evening – which can finally help remove every worry crease from the brows […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

WHUFC’s special day for boy who lost his Dad

If you thought last weekend’s London Stadium win and the atmosphere it generated was special, imagine the day enjoyed by one young Hammers fan. Eleven year old Bailey Punnett recently lost his Dad Scott to a sudden cardiac arrest but was invited to the game by the club to enjoy a special experience. Scott and […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

West Ham to monitor West Brom fire sale

West Ham is said to be interested in a couple of players from West Bromwich Albion when they inviable relegation is confirmed. The Midlands club relegation is set to start a scramble of Premier League clubs keen to take advantage of relegation clauses and a high wage bill which will force a fire sale. Salomon Rondon […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

West Ham to earn six more points

Website Euro club index say there is a 57% chance of staying up in the Premier League with 35 points with a 43% chance of going down while 37 points gives clubs a 81% chance of staying up and only 19% chance of relegation. Euro Club index says the Premier League relegation battle is now […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments (0)

Page 112345...1020...Last »

Quick Links

Write for us

Advertise Here

Affordable Sports Advertising here at Up The Hammers

Site Stats

36 West Ham Fan's Online
Most Fan's Online 286,
2nd March 2016 @ 8:15 PM
1 West Ham Fan Browsing This Page.
1 Guest
Westham United