Categorized | ClaretandHugh

High demand continues for West Ham away

West Ham has sold out 90% of the Huddersfield 2,340 allocation to season ticket holders with 19 priority points or more. The remaining 10% will go on sale on a first come, first served basis to season ticket holders and claret members this Friday at 11am. Spurs league game on 4th January with an allocation of […]

See the original post:
High demand continues for West Ham away

The following two tabs change content below.
I've been a passionate Hammers fan since i can remember. Growing up in Canning Town i was always down Upton Park as it was only a 10 minute walk down the Barking road. Always and forever COYI ! West Ham Till I Die !

English Premier League Table

# Team P
1 Manchester City 57
2 Liverpool 48
3 Chelsea 47
4 Manchester United 38
5 West Ham United 37
6 Arsenal 36
7 Tottenham Hotspur 36
8 Wolverhampton Wanderers 34
9 Brighton & Hov… 30
10 Leicester City 26
11 Aston Villa 26
12 Southampton 25
13 Crystal Palace 24
14 Brentford 23
15 Leeds United 22
16 Everton 19
17 Norwich City 16
18 Newcastle United 15
19 Watford 14
20 Burnley 12

Quick Links

Write for us

Advertise Here

Affordable Sports Advertising here at Up The Hammers

Site Stats

29 West Ham Fan's Online
Most Fan's Online 483, 26th December 2019 @ 2:32 PM
1 West Ham Fan Browsing This Page.
1 Bot