Tag Archive | "fixture"

Liverpool sold out after ballot

West Ham have sold out their 3,000 allocation of tickets at Anfield for the first game of the 2018/2019 Premier League season against Liverpool. The initial 90% of tickets for this fixture sold out to Season Ticket Holders with 10+ points on Wednesday 25 July. The remaining 10% were made available for Season Ticket Holders […]

Read the full story

Posted in ClaretandHughComments Off on Liverpool sold out after ballot

West Brom make official complaint to Premier League over fixture schedule

• West Ham have five days’ extra rest before Tuesday’s Premier League game • Moyes says fixture pile-up leaves Hammers vulnerable to Cup shock West Bromwich Albion have made an official complaint to the Premier League about the fixture scheduling that gives West Ham United five days’ extra rest before Tuesday’s meeting between the two clubs and also submitted medical evidence to support their case that playing twice in the space of 48 hours severely increases…

Read the full story

Posted in Guardian.co.ukComments Off on West Brom make official complaint to Premier League over fixture schedule

Ticket Office update – 16 December

Your detailed daily update from the West Ham United Ticket Office

Read the full story

Posted in WHU-Official SiteComments Off on Ticket Office update – 16 December

Ticket Office update – 14 December

Your detailed daily update from the West Ham United Ticket Office

Read the full story

Posted in WHU-Official SiteComments Off on Ticket Office update – 14 December

Ticket Office update – 13 December

Your detailed daily update from the West Ham United Ticket Office

Read the full story

Posted in WHU-Official SiteComments Off on Ticket Office update – 13 December

Ticket Office update – 11 December

Your detailed daily update from the West Ham United Ticket Office

Read the full story

Posted in WHU-Official SiteComments Off on Ticket Office update – 11 December

Ticket Office update – 8 December

Your detailed daily update from the West Ham United Ticket Office

Read the full story

Posted in WHU-Official SiteComments Off on Ticket Office update – 8 December

Ticket Office update – 7 December

Your detailed daily update from the West Ham United Ticket Office

Read the full story

Posted in WHU-Official SiteComments Off on Ticket Office update – 7 December

Ticket Office update – 6 December

Your detailed daily update from the West Ham United Ticket Office

Read the full story

Posted in WHU-Official SiteComments Off on Ticket Office update – 6 December

Ticket Office update – 3 December

Your detailed daily update from the West Ham United Ticket Office

Read the full story

Posted in WHU-Official SiteComments Off on Ticket Office update – 3 December

English Premier League Table

# Team P
1 Chelsea 22
2 Liverpool 21
3 Manchester City 20
4 West Ham United 17
5 Brighton & Hov… 15
6 Tottenham Hotspur 15
7 Manchester United 14
8 Everton 14
9 Leicester City 14
10 Arsenal 14
11 Wolverhampton Wanderers 13
12 Brentford 12
13 Aston Villa 10
14 Watford 10
15 Crystal Palace 9
16 Southampton 8
17 Leeds United 7
18 Burnley 4
19 Newcastle United 4
20 Norwich City 2

Quick Links

Write for us

Advertise Here

Affordable Sports Advertising here at Up The Hammers

Site Stats

86 West Ham Fan's Online
Most Fan's Online 483, 26th December 2019 @ 2:32 PM
1 West Ham Fan Browsing This Page.
1 Bot